NBR Developers
  • more-arrow-down
    • Please wait while loading other cities loading...

Reliance Marts to come up in Jamnagar and Gurgaon

  • No. 1 Property Portal in India
  • Over 25 Lakhs Apartments and More
  • Post Free Residential Properties in India
  • Find Property in Bangalore
  • Buy/Sell/Rent Apartments in India
  • Search Latest Residential Property in India
  • Get Free Alerts on Property Requirements
  • Find Agents/Buyers for your Property
As per the sources saying at the www.propertykhazana.com, the reliance mart the first hypermarket by the Reliance Retail is on swift to operate with huge number of outlets simultaneously across India and the group is involved in realty deals to finalize the outlet spaces.
The company has made the agreement for over 50 million sq ft through direct way to open its hypermarket business and the section predicts a target of 100 million sq ft by the year 2011 and company has chosen Ahmedabad (Gujarat) to host the first outlet, Jamnagar and Gurgaon respectively. As reported by the sources at the www.propertykhazana.com the land used to build the hyper-market in Jamnagar and Gurgaon is ranging between 1, 65,000 – 2, 00,000 sq ft. and around 40% is spared apparel brands whereas the remaining 60% is meant for FMCG.
The company’s previous plan was to start 1 or 2 outlets every month in the major cities and this being the first of its kind in India Reliance Hyper Markets will cater with day-day to high end needs of the consumers. Reliance Mart is the division of the USD 55 Billion Reliance Group and the company is on looking at USD 23 Billion revenue generation by 2011.

Property Listings

Apartments, Flats and Property for Sale in Jamnagar


Apartments, Flats and Property for Rent in Jamnagar