Being a BDA developed locality, Padmanabha Nagar offers all amenities and civic facilities for happy living and also houses many famed celebrities and politicians like R. Ashoka, HD Deve Gowda and Bangalore City Mayor Mr. Venkatesh Murthy.
Padmanabha Nagar is well connected with many areas of Bangalore especially in south and the west Bangalore like Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Banashankari, Kengeri, Uttarahalli, Vijayanagar and areas on ORR.
BMTC operates many Buses on regular schedules from Padmanabha Nagar to KBS via BSK 2nd Stage, Jayanagar 4th Block, Lalbagh, Corporation Circle and also there are many Buses plying to and fro Padmanabha Nagar to Srinagar, Vijayanagar, Shivaji Nagar, Shanthi Nagar and KR Market. The Bangalore International Airport is at a distance of 40 km while the railway City station and KBS is only 9 kms from Padmanabha Nagar, KR Market bus stand is 7km and Shivaji Nagar is at distance of 11 kms. BMTC is also operating Vajra and Vayu Vajra Buses from Padmanabha Nagar to the BIAL.
Landmarks in Padmanabha Nagar:
- Maharaja Agrasen Hospital
- RV Dental College Auditorium
- Ganesh and Sai Baba Temple
- Big Bazaar
- Metro Cash & Carry
- Banashankari Shopping Complex
- Devegowda Petrol Bunk
- DG Hospital
There are also many banks in and around Padmanabha Nagar like Citibank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, etc.
Educational Institutions in Padmanaba Nagar:
Padmanabha Nagar is well known for many reputed education institutions and below listed are few among them:
- Prarthana International Academy
- NSVK High School
- Sahakari Vidyakendra Kannada Primary School
- Jnana Vijnana Vidyapeetha
- Metro Cash & Carry
- Shri Aurobindo Memorial School
- Our School
- Mable Bear
- Shri Banashankari Vidyapeeta Higher Primary School
- Prathibha Balamandira Primary & High School
- Shri Kumaran Childrens Home Composite College
- Vijaya Chetana PU College
- Royal Concorde College of Nursing
- AVK Group of Institutions
- Regional Institute of Co-operative Management
- SECB English School
- Royal Institute of Nursing
- Kamala Nehru College of Education
- SSMD Ed College
- Gupta College of Management & Technology
Real Estate in Padmanabha Nagar:
Padmanabha Nagar is one of the promising areas as far as the South Bangalore Real Estate is concerned and it is the place of intrest for many real estate investments and as the result the realty sector is flourishing like never before. The real estate price per sq.ft ranges any where between Rs. 6000 â€“ Rs. 10000 per sq.ft in and around Padmanabha Nagar.Some of the Residential apartments in Padmanabha Nagar:â€¢ Skanda Enclave â€¢ Shri Ram Heights â€¢ GR Vistas â€¢ Bindu Arpan â€¢ Nanda Crest â€¢ Shravanti Orchids â€¢ Silicon Terrace â€¢ Madhura Phase I â€¢ Arvinds Kabhini â€¢ Anu Paradise â€¢ Vikas Residency â€¢ AC S Meghana & Shalini Towers â€¢ Shreenidhi Residency â€¢ Ajantha Enclave â€¢ Balaji Nilayam â€¢ Rashmi Enclave For more details on Padmanabha Nagar, visit www.propertykhazana.com.