NBR Developers
Citiescities-arrow
  • more-arrow-down
    • Please wait while loading other cities loading...

2BHK Apartment-Flat for Sale in Yelahanka, Bangalore at Legacy Ariston for 39.07 Lakhs

Name
Email Id
Mobile
Enquiry details
Oops! Wrong CAPTCHA Code
captcha-image
Similar Properties around for Sale
spacer
spacer
spacer
spacer
spacer
spacer
Apartment-Flat for Sale from "Sravanthipk01"
spacer
spacer
spacer
Property Description: Property highlights 60 unique apartments of 1180 sq.Ft. Witness your dream turning into reality. legacy ariston truly brings to you the essence of fine living with unmatched value Location Just 15 kms from windsor manor hotel, 4 kms from yelahanka police station and 19.5 kms from the international airport. 2.5 kms from proposed peripheral ring road. Accessibility Promixal to excellent schools such as vidyashilp academy, delhi public school, nagarjuna vidyaniketan, shesadripuram school, aditi, poorna prajna and bms college of engineering. close to shopping destinations such as food world, esteem mall, sahakarnagar and yelahanka shopping districts. northside hospital and columbia asia hospital in the vicinity. Modern Vitrified tiles, shower enclosures, swimming pool, gym, generator back-Up, wi-Fi capability and much more. Security Round the clock security personnel to keep unwanted visitors away. Greenery Buildings occupy only 45% of land area with remainder 55% as open spaces for landscaping. Privacy No windows or balconies face each other, a feature rare to find in apartment buildings today. Design All spaces within the apartment are designed to have abundance of natural light and ventilation, thereby conserving energy. Vaastu complaint To optimize the flow of energy, long-Standing principles of vaastu shastra have been strictly followed for designing ariston. In addition you will enjoy the benefits of a multi-Facility clubhouse, which includes amenities such as well equipped gym, swimming pool, party terrace, children's play area and much more... legacy ariston truly brings to you the essence of fine living with unmatched value.
Apartment-Flat for Sale
2BHK
980 Sq-ft
39.07 Lakhs
Sravanthipk01
Posted date :
11 Jul 2012
Project Name :
Legacy Ariston
Locality :
Yelahanka
Built UP Area:
980 Sqft (appox)
Carpet Area :
980 Sqft (appox)
Parking Details :
2 Wheeler (No info)
 
4 Wheeler (No info)
Direction Facing :
North-East
Ownership Type :
Freehold
Address :
Yelahanka, Bangalore North, Yelahanka, Bangalore North, Bangalore
spacer
Amenities
Swimming Pool
Power Backup
Club House
Park
Servant Quarters
Vaastu Compliant
Visitor Parking
Waste Disposal
DTH Television Facility
Rain Water Harvesting
Piped Gas
Lift
Gymnasium
Security
Private Terrace/Garden
Air Conditioned
Maintenence Staff
Internet / Wi-Fi Connectivity
Banquet Hall
Conference Room
Reserved Parking
Water Storage
Intercom Facility
Laundry Service
RO Water System
Cafeteria/Food Court
Bar/Lounge
 
Property Approvals
Services nearby
Distance
Hospital
1 Km
Railway Station
1 Km
Bus Stop
10 Km
school
0 Km
Airport
5 Km
Restaurant
0 Km
ATM/BANK
0 Km
Land Mark
0 Km
Other Details
Availability
Separate dining space
Not available
Servant accommodation
Not available
spacer
spacer
spacer