NBR Developers
Citiescities-arrow
  • more-arrow-down
    • Please wait while loading other cities loading...

3BHK Apartment-Flat for Sale in HSR Layout, Bangalore at ND PASSION ELITE for 98.58 Lakhs

Property Description: N.D.PASSION Elite located on Harlur Main Road ( Off Sarjapur Road ) H.S.R.Layout Extension. 3 Acres of land in 5 blocks 150 Flats , each block having 1 basement , Ground and 7 upper floors each. 2 / 3 & 4 BHK Apartment , where built area occupies only 23% of the total area , leaving 77% open space area. Area starts from 1800 sq ft 2200sqft , this project is having Luxurious Amenities like Open area a large lung space full of greenery , Club house , Exclusive Indoor Ladies Swimming pool , Squash court , Wooden flooring Badminton court , Swimming pool and Kid's pool , out door and indoor game , Gym , Children̢۪s play area , Jogging track , Basket ball , Billiards , Tennis Courts , & More. It is easy access to work place like Electronic city , Koramangala , HSR Layout , Outer ring road , ITPL , Sarjapur road. This is a lifetime opportunity , where you can invest in upcoming project or you can own a house at comparatively lower price. Now it is your chance and our pride to offer your dream home in N D Passion Elite.
Apartment-Flat for Sale
3BHK
2000 Sq-ft
98.58 Lakhs
Maheshpk01
Posted date :
9 Jul 2012
Project Name :
ND PASSION ELITE
Locality :
HSR Layout
Built UP Area:
2000 Sqft (appox)
Carpet Area :
2000 Sqft (appox)
Parking Details :
2 Wheeler (No info)
 
4 Wheeler (No info)
Direction Facing :
East
Ownership Type :
Freehold
Address :
OFF SARJAPUR ROAD HARLUR MAIN ROAD 3Kms FROM TOATL MALL , HSR Layout , Bangalore - South - 560087
spacer
Amenities
Swimming Pool
Power Backup
Club House
Park
Servant Quarters
Vaastu Compliant
Visitor Parking
Waste Disposal
DTH Television Facility
Rain Water Harvesting
Piped Gas
Lift
Gymnasium
Security
Private Terrace/Garden
Air Conditioned
Maintenence Staff
Internet / Wi-Fi Connectivity
Banquet Hall
Conference Room
Reserved Parking
Water Storage
Intercom Facility
Laundry Service
RO Water System
Cafeteria/Food Court
Bar/Lounge
 
Property Approvals
Services nearby
Distance
Hospital
1 Km
Railway Station
1 Km
Bus Stop
20 Km
school
45 Km
Airport
25 Km
Restaurant
0 Km
ATM/BANK
0 Km
Land Mark
0 Km
Other Details
Availability
Separate dining space
Not available
Servant accommodation
Not available
spacer
spacer
spacer