NBR Developers
Citiescities-arrow
  • more-arrow-down
    • Please wait while loading other cities loading...

4BHK Pent House for Sale in HSR Layout, Bangalore at HSR Layout for 1.40 Crores

Name
Email Id
Mobile
Enquiry details
Oops! Wrong CAPTCHA Code
captcha-image
Similar Properties around for Sale
spacer
Pent House for Sale from "Ndsales"
spacer
Property Description: ND Passion+ B.D.A Approved Project is located on Harlur Main Road (Off Sarjapur Road) H.S.R.Layout Extension. 4 Acres of land in 3 blocks 273 Flats, each block having 2 basement ,Ground Floor and 12 upper floors each. 3 & 4 BHK Pent House where built area occupies only 23% of the total area, leaving 77% open space area. (Exclusive 3 and 4 BHK Pent House on 11th and 12th Floor with Private Swimming pool and Private Terrace in every Pent house)
Pent House for Sale
4BHK
1.40 Crores
Ndsales
(Builder)
Posted date :
5 May 2011
Project Name :
HSR Layout
Locality :
HSR Layout
Area:
4 Sqft (appox)
Parking Details :
2 Wheeler (No info)
 
4 Wheeler (No info)
Direction Facing :
East
Ownership Type :
Freehold
Address :
Harlur main road, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore – East
spacer
Amenities
Swimming Pool
Power Backup
Club House
Park
Servant Quarters
Vaastu Compliant
Visitor Parking
Waste Disposal
DTH Television Facility
Rain Water Harvesting
Piped Gas
Lift
Gymnasium
Security
Private Terrace/Garden
Air Conditioned
Maintenence Staff
Internet / Wi-Fi Connectivity
Banquet Hall
Conference Room
Reserved Parking
Water Storage
Intercom Facility
Laundry Service
RO Water System
Cafeteria/Food Court
Bar/Lounge
 
Property Approvals
Services nearby
Distance
Hospital
3 Km
Railway Station
3 Km
Bus Stop
0 Km
school
0 Km
Airport
3 Km
Restaurant
0 Km
ATM/BANK
0 Km
Land Mark
0 Km
Other Details
Availability
Separate dining space
Not available
Servant accommodation
Not available
spacer
spacer
spacer