NBR Developers
Citiescities-arrow
  • more-arrow-down
    • Please wait while loading other cities loading...

2BHK Apartment-Flat for Sale in Indira Nagar, Bangalore at Promoters & Builders for 57.96 Lakhs

Property Description: 2 BHK, 3 BHK and Duplex Apartments for sale in Indira Nagar. Elegant low rise high quality apartments beautifully built 2 and 3 bedroom flats raging from 1200 Sq.Ft. to 1600 Sq.Ft.. Highly Luxurious, calm and peaceful residentials located in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. It provides the opportunity to get a home in budget, at the same time the comfort and ease of staying in the city center. Dont miss great chance to grab this property as the price will rise considerably within a couple of months. Features: -Spacious car parking area - Beautiful children play area -24 hours water supply Provided -Round the clock Security provided -Elevators provided -Electricity and Stand by Generators Specifications: 3 BHK (1500 Sq.Ft. each)- Two apartments available. Located on 1st and 3rd floor. 2 BHK (1230 Sq.Ft) - One apartment available. Located on 1st and 2nd floor. 2 BHK (1260 Sq.Ft. Each) - Two apartments available. Located on 1st floor. One Duplex Available of 2700 Sq.Ft. **price - 4600 per Sq.Ft. (Negotiable). **Price includes car parking charges. Registration chagres extra. **Loans available upto 80%! **Remaining 20% can be paid through installments. Location Advantages: -1.5 kms from MG road. -25 kms from New International Airport. -Close to IT, shopping malls, International schools, Hospitals and supermarkets. For More Details Contact: Propera Flat#E5 Naveen terrace apartment Next to Oasis mall inner ring road Kormangala, Bangalore-560047
Apartment-Flat for Sale
2BHK
1260 Sq-ft
57.96 Lakhs
Lokesh
Posted date :
19 Feb 2011
Project Name :
Promoters & Builders
Locality :
Indira Nagar
Built UP Area:
1260 Sqft (appox)
Carpet Area :
1260 Sqft (appox)
Parking Details :
2 Wheeler (No info)
 
4 Wheeler (No info)
Direction Facing :
North-East
Ownership Type :
Freehold
Address :
Indira Nagar, Bangalore - North East, Karnataka
spacer
Amenities
Swimming Pool
Power Backup
Club House
Park
Servant Quarters
Vaastu Compliant
Visitor Parking
Waste Disposal
DTH Television Facility
Rain Water Harvesting
Piped Gas
Lift
Gymnasium
Security
Private Terrace/Garden
Air Conditioned
Maintenence Staff
Internet / Wi-Fi Connectivity
Banquet Hall
Conference Room
Reserved Parking
Water Storage
Intercom Facility
Laundry Service
RO Water System
Cafeteria/Food Court
Bar/Lounge
 
Property Approvals
Services nearby
Distance
Hospital
1 Km
Railway Station
1 Km
Bus Stop
8 Km
school
35 Km
Airport
1 Km
Restaurant
0 Km
ATM/BANK
0 Km
Land Mark
0 Km
Other Details
Availability
Separate dining space
Not available
Servant accommodation
Not available
spacer
spacer
spacer