NBR Developers
Citiescities-arrow
  • more-arrow-down
    • Please wait while loading other cities loading...

2BHK Apartment-Flat for Sale in Indira Nagar, Bangalore at Promoters & Builders for 57.96 Lakhs

Property Description: 2 BHK affordable apartment available for sale in indiranagar. if you have imagined living in an apartment that boasts of endless space, then we help you with your dreams. with basic amenities, the quality assurance from propera, the convenience of living in a fast growing suburb areagives you more than enough space to accommodate all your aspirations. elegant low rise high quality apartments beautifully built 2 and 3 bedroom flats raging from 1200 sq.ft. to 2700 sq.ft.. we have always considered our customer goodwill as our biggest wealth. our objective has always been to create value for our customers by ensuring a sure but steady appreciation and returns for our customers hard earned money. amenities: lift intercom power backup security parking area adequate water supply childrens park area proximities: just 1.5 kms from m.g.road 25 kms from international airport close to it, shopping malls, international schools, hospitals and supermarkets. total apartments - 20 available apartments - 2 specifications: 1) one 2 bhk (1260 sq.ft. each) 2) one duplex available 4 bhk of 2700 sq.ft. price - 4600 per sq.ft. (negotiable). price includes car parking charges. registration charges extra. loans available upto 80%! remaining 20% can be paid through installments. for more details contact:
Apartment-Flat for Sale
2BHK
1260 Sq-ft
57.96 Lakhs
Lokesh
Posted date :
19 Feb 2011
Project Name :
Promoters & Builders
Locality :
Indira Nagar
Built UP Area:
1260 Sqft (appox)
Carpet Area :
1260 Sqft (appox)
Parking Details :
2 Wheeler (No info)
 
4 Wheeler (No info)
Direction Facing :
North-East
Ownership Type :
Freehold
Address :
Indira Nagar, Bangalore - North East, Karnataka
spacer
Amenities
Swimming Pool
Power Backup
Club House
Park
Servant Quarters
Vaastu Compliant
Visitor Parking
Waste Disposal
DTH Television Facility
Rain Water Harvesting
Piped Gas
Lift
Gymnasium
Security
Private Terrace/Garden
Air Conditioned
Maintenence Staff
Internet / Wi-Fi Connectivity
Banquet Hall
Conference Room
Reserved Parking
Water Storage
Intercom Facility
Laundry Service
RO Water System
Cafeteria/Food Court
Bar/Lounge
 
Property Approvals
Services nearby
Distance
Hospital
1 Km
Railway Station
1 Km
Bus Stop
8 Km
school
35 Km
Airport
1 Km
Restaurant
0 Km
ATM/BANK
0 Km
Land Mark
0 Km
Other Details
Availability
Separate dining space
Not available
Servant accommodation
Not available
spacer
spacer
spacer