booking khazana

HTML Tagging QC Software

Name
Email Id
Mobile
Enquiry details
Oops! Wrong CAPTCHA Code
captcha-image
Description: HTML Tagging QC Software The important prospect in any BPO Non-Voice Project is maintaining accuracy. We have developed software for QC (Quality Check) for HTML Tagging Project. QC TRAINING + QC SUPPORT SOFTWARE TRICKS CHARGES - 25,000 INR HTML Tagging QC Report Service We also provide QC Service for different offline projects like HTML Tagging Project, Image to DOC Conversion Projects. QC Report Charges - 6 Rs per Page We can process 1000 Pages per day. Features: 1. Ultra-fast QC Report Generation 2. Each employee can generate QC Report of 250 Files in 1 day. 3. Only 80% phase of training will be given to employees. Remaining 20% phase consists of usage of software. The employee will not have total control over the software. In this way, it is 100% safe. 4. All the errors will be highlighted in RED color. So, the agent can directly go to the place of error and correct the mistake. Note: Initially an Agent/Employee/Worker may take 1 day for 125 Pages. But after 1 week, he/
Bismi Soft Tech
8870543269
Syedshamsheer
Posted date :
2012-11-27
Company Name :
Bismi Soft Tech
City :
Pondicherry
Contact Name :
Syedshamsheer
Contact Number :
8870543269
Address :
NO.103,ARCH ROAD, VVP NAGAR, THATTANCHAVADY, PONDICHERRY. 605-009
spacer

Similar Ads in Others

spacer
spacer
spacer
spacer
spacer