booking khazana

2 BHK Flats for Sale in Harlur Main Road

Name
Email Id
Mobile
Enquiry details
Oops! Wrong CAPTCHA Code
captcha-image
Description: N.D.DEVELOPERS (P) LTD PRESENT, N.D.PASSION B.D.A Approved Project is located at Harlur Main Road H.S.R.Layout Extension. 4 Acres of land with 3 blocks 273 Flats, each block having 2 basement, Ground Floor and 12 upper floors each. 2 / 3 & 4 BHK Apartment where built area occupies only 23% of the total area, leaving 77% as open area a large lung space full of greenery & Luxurious Amenities like15, 000 sq ft Club house, Exclusive Indoor Ladies Swimming pool, out door Swimming pool of 100’ x 24’ and Kid\\\'s pool, Gym, Children’s play area, Jogging track, Basket ball, Billiards, Tennis Courts, & More. Each apartment are Vastu compliant and include provision for open and closed Kitchen, breakfast Counter, Study areas, Sky lit niches for puja space or art display and ample light and Ventilation. This project is approved by major banks. Price Starts from Rs-51.41, 000/- onwards (Inclusive All)
ND DEVELOPERS PVT LTD.,
8892084771
Prashanto Chatterjee
Posted date :
2011-04-01
Company Name :
ND DEVELOPERS PVT LTD.,
City :
Bangalore
Contact Name :
Prashanto Chatterjee
Contact Number :
8892084771
Address :
Harlur Main Road
spacer

Similar Ads in Apartments for Sale

spacer
spacer
spacer
spacer
spacer