Chaithanya Group Projects Bangalore, Bangalore
Chaithanya Group projects P Ltd
No 104,3rd floor, Prestige Omega,
Epip Zone Whitefield,
Chaithanya Group came into existence 25 years ago when people considered Whitefield as one of the places on the outskirts of Bangalore where real estate development was considered impossible. It was the vision of Mr B.C.Prasad the chairman of Chaithanya Group who pioneered the real estate business in Whitefield. Chaithanya Group works to be recognised as India's finest and most respectable real estate company.
Chaithanya Group Completed Projects:
- Chaithanya Oak Ville: Located on Hagadur Road, Whitefield, Chaithanya Oak Ville is a timeless creation of 20 independent villa developments with accommodation of 4 BHK with an inward looking design that provides complete privacy, including a personal media room and even your own lap pool.
- Chaithanya Armadale: Located Near Varthur Kodi, Whitefield Main Road, Chaithanya Armadale hosts 2BHK, 3BHK luxurious apartments with a blend of traditional and contemporary living. Enveloped by a panorama of lush greens- Armadaleâ€™s ambience of warmth and comfort is quintessential old world. Own an abode were nature creates symphonies of untold splendour.
- Chaithanya Samarpan: It is among the completed projects of Chaithanya Projects Pvt Ltd in Whitefield with around 203 residences. Chaithanya Samarpan is villas with Plot area -3025 Sq.ft Built-up-1800 Sq.ft 3bHK villas. Project has various modern amenities like Garden, Swimming Pool, Play Area, 24Hr Backup, Maintenance Staff, Security, Intercom, Club House, Tennis Court, Gymnasium, Basket Ball Court, Electricity Backup etc.
- Chaithanya Ananya consist 3BHK Villa for Sale in Whitefield.
- Chaithanya Greenford is a gated villament community on Hoskote Main Road.
Chaithanya Group On-going Project:
- Chaithanya Smaran: Chaithanya Smaran is a thoughtfully planned gated villa development in Bangalore's prime residential location â€“ Whitefield.
- Chaithanya Swojas: Located on Bore well Road , Whitefield Chaithanya Swojas show the generous use of wooden elements, natural surfaces, pergolas, curved outlines and the arched old world entrance add to a naturally organic design.