Lucknow Development Authority was incorporated in 1974, with the objectives of planning and development of the city. It was set-up under the Uttar Pradesh Urban Planning and Development Act of 1973, thus Lucknow Development Authority is well known as LDA . LDA is the advanced system and development organization which coordinates with all the departments concerned in the development of the city and LDA will also focus in providing basic infrastructures and residential accommodations to various categories of home hunters who comes from other places. LDA Achievements:
In Uttar Pradesh, the Metropolitan Development Agencies works under Lucknow Development Authority and it is well planned to improve the city with perfect combination of both modern world and rich historical and cultural legacy. LDA works have succeeded in various fields like development of the urban areas by providing infrastructure with basic amenities, supervision to form residential colonies and preventing pollution. It has also developed Commercial Properties such as retail shops, office buildings, shopping malls, and schools and other institutions, hospitals, community halls, parks and further essential infrastructure in Lucknow . “Ambedkar Railly Sthal” is the one of the public meeting center in Lucknow .
1. The Gomti Nagar Scheme by LDA on the Lucknow - Faizabad highway is near to Hazratganj and Vidhan Sabha areas is a highly esteemed housing project by LDA , which consists of sector wise urbanized residential colonies with sufficient commercial spaces, multiplex, office complex and school plots.
2. LDA Hardoi Road Scheme is situated deliberately close to the Lucknow Medical College, Sitapur Road Highway, and historical places such as 'Bhool Bhulaiya', 'Chota Imamabad' and 'Ghantaghar'.
3. LDA has also presented projects of residential colonies on comparable manner though the Kanpur Road scheme and Sitapur Road scheme.
4. 'Ashrayaheen Yojna' is a residential project under which the land is allotted to people who lost their land in Road expansion or highway construction or further infrastructure development works in the city as compensation, and consisting of over 8000 houses in Para, Gomti Nagar, Hardoi Road, Shardanagar and Janakipuram.
5. Auction of undeveloped land to foremost Builders in India like Ansals, Unitech Builders India, Eldeco Constructions etc.
6. Embossing of Begum Hazratmahal Park, Subhash Park, Parivartan Chowk, and Laxman Park.
7. Kudiyaghat Picnic Spot at Hussainabad Chowk on the banks of River Gomti. 8. Gomti Nagar Extension, the admirable project is taken up by LDA . 9. One Time Settlement Scheme (OTSS) for the debtor in the preceding housing allotment schemes.
Contact at: The Lucknow Development Authority ( LDA ) Pradhikaran Bhavan, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh, India URL: www.ldalucknow.com